July 27, 2009
MP3 Audio: SMBMSP 17 - Social Media & Non Profits (34.68mb) Download
By: SMBMSP visit website
Tags: breakfast, discussion, event, minneapolis, minnesota, non profit, panel, smbmsp, social media, st paul
At the upcomming Social Media Breakfast - Twin Cities #17, we're talking with a number of Minnesota Non-Profit organizations and how they use social media to promote their cause.
On this podcast, recorded a week and a half before the breakfast, we have the following folks:
- Meg Canada - Minneapolis Public Libraries
- Sara Burt
- Lindsi Gish
- Dania Toscano Miwa
- Aschley Schweitzer
- Diane Tran - Be The Catalyst www.bethecatalyst.org
- Mykl Roventine - Cheerful Givers http://www.cheerfulgivers.org
Also, hosts Rick Mahn and Brad Bellaver of BellaMedia (our producer - Thanks!), are on this show.
Meg Canada, Sarah Burt, Lindsi Gish, Dania Toscano Miwa, Ashley Schweitzer, Diane Tran. Brad Bellaver, Rick Mahn and Mykl Roventine are on hand as well.
Play My Full Channel
- Audio & Video Podcast
- More subscription options below
- ListenUp! - July 2010
- ListenUp! - June 2010
- ListenUp! - May 2010
- Listen Up! - April 2010
- SMBMSP February 2010 Podcast
- SMBMSP January 2010 Podcast
- SMBMSP December Podcast
- SMBMSP November Podcast
- SMBMSP October Podcast
- SMBMSP September Podcast
|« Apr||Jun »|
A Few Links
- Below are a few links that may be helpful.
Publish your own multimedia channel
Podcast players like no other